Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Links of Interest

I've recently come across a few really cool Warmachine resources/sites I thought I'd share.

1) Front Arc Template!
I'm painting front arc markers on one of my models, and my intarweb searches kept turning up references to the work of one Dan "YoungWolf7" Smith. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the PDFs on the Privateer Press forums, and any links that directed to his work didn't work; it seems "YoungWolf7's Warmachine Lair" is no longer a website. :(

But! I finally found a thread on DakkaDakka that did provide a working link to YW7's PDFs - the front arc template in question is available here. Enjoy!

EDIT: After a little looking into it, I found YW7's new blog. He's no longer involved with the tokens he made for Warmachine, but they are all being hosted over at GuruDojo.

2) Awesome Warmachine Comics/Illustrations!
Ahknas of "Paint It Blue" fame alerted me to a thread full of shear awesomeness over in the PP Fan Art forum. A poster by the name of Sponson has started making incredibly funny Warmachine comics and pics - check it out!

3) MKII Color Cards!
Alright, I'm totally stealing this from Ahknas, too - seriously, go check out his blog, it's great! A poster by the name of Sybermancer has started to created color versions of the Cygnar's MKII cards - including illustrations! Check out his website here.

Later, I'll be posting pictures of my first ever totally completed Warmachine model, as well as a WIP Tau Crisis Suit that has been especially converted for a trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment